9.14.2012

Glee is totally back!

I wasn't one of the millions who were already ecstatic even before September came. I just knew it will be back this week and I was just okay about it, not much excitement in my blood.

But I guess this season deserves more fan love.

With their kick-off episode, my eyes are just happy seeing everything nice for 45 minutes. Alot of things impressed me.. and here are the TOP 3..

3. NEW KIDS!
Not that I already got bored with the oldies but hey, this show already runs 4 seasons and I guess we fans deserve new breed of stars, right?

one of the new stars, Marley Rose
2. KATE HUDSON
For the record, her mash-up performance is now on my FAVE GLEE PERFS list. I never expected she could pull the performance off but dammnnn, she did SSOOO GOOOD! I would not mention anything about her acting anymore since it's already given. In my perspective right now, SHE IS PERFECT!
kate 'effin sexy' hudson
PS. And I'll be stalking her and her movies in IMDB and I'll try to watch everything. Ooops, Kate Hudson fan over here! 

1. MUSIC & EVERYTHING NICE EVERY WEEK
Oh yes, I'll finally be having something to look forward to every time I'm online. After 5-6 months of not having any tv show to watch each week, happy hormones are alive again! Yaay!




No comments:

Post a Comment