7.21.2012

sigh of relief

I guess panic and frustration could really push you to do things in an impulse.

From my rants in the previous post, I AM STILL VERY ANGRY WITH SMTICKETS, but I guess the kpop gods are still really very good to me and seems like I had saved a puppy from a truck speeding down the street in my previous life for they had given me the chance to buy a ticket before everything goes soldout!

blurred just to hide some details
I did not plan on going to SM in such a very short notice. 6PM strikes and SMTICKETS is still nowhere to be found. Checked all resources - twitter, facebook, blogs and no news yet as to when the site's gonna be fixed. I panicked already and since I did not want Sunday to arrive without any ticket purchased, I just then decided to go directly to SM and buy the ticket myself.

I guess that's the best decision I had ever made since when I went back and check the site, yes, it's fixed already but there are still some errors - picking a seat will just lead you back to the homepage, slow-as-a-turtle page load.

PLANE TICKETS - checked
CONCERT TICKETS - fyeah super checked!
FILE OF VACATION LEAVE - not yet
HOTEL RESERVATION - not yet

Half way done. GOOD JOB!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you've done the most important ones already. Congrats! Enjoy the concert in October! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And happy birthday, Etz! From the same anonymous that posted the previous comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the superstar, so that makes me... a fan?! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @______@

    uhmm, thanks fan!

    ill question no more! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, today is the day, Ms. Superstar for you to watch your fellow superstars Big Bang in concert! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete