5.31.2012

goodbye :'(


My short vacation is over.

I'm privileged to be given the opportunity to work in NEC even for just 4 months. I was able to try something different from my normal everyday workplace. It was a blast of fresh air!

Even for that little span of time, I was able to grow as a better person with the help of my fellow teammates and superiors. They had showed me the different side of work, something gentle and kind.

If there's one thing that I mostly regret, it would be that I wasn't able to fully maximize my time to know my workmates more. We had shared loads of good laughs, there's also a hint of stress and pain. These make goodbyes hard enough to take.

To my CX20K team,
thanks for being awesome and cool. Til the next time we say HELLO and HI!


photo credit: tin :D

No comments:

Post a Comment