3.25.2012

my First NEC Team Building

I'll only be posting 5 pics in this post, contrary to how I pic whore when I go to outings and out-of-town trips, due to the fact that my camera went battery empty few minutes after we arrive at Hidden Paradise Mountain Resort. TSKTSKTSKTSK!





Totally grateful that I was able to join this activity and here are the reasons why:

1. I now know that there's a Robinsons Mall at Lawaan. If I haven't asked my workmates more about the meeting place, I could've waited for hours at Robinsons Fuente. O____O

2. Discovering that I don't suck much at card games! I got my share of losing but most of the time, I was winning! :D :D :D

3. ZOMBAKINGS, THE CHRONICLES OF THE NARNIA, PATAYIN SA SHOKOT SI MAXIMO OLIVEROS, THE LION THE KING! hahahahahah

4. free FFOOODDD! 

5. reliving my childhood, plastic balloons and puzzles! 

6. seeing my bosses get drunk. OSM!

7. from acquaintances to friends. Happy to get to know my workmates more <3


No comments:

Post a Comment