1.22.2012

My brain is....

about to explode with random thoughts and I need to let them all out!!!

1. I WANT TO BUY STUDS AND I JUST DUNNO WHERE! Searched Ayala, Gaisano and even Carbon but I got ZERO search results. I still dunno what I'm gonna do with 'em yet but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna puke rainbows and unicorns if I get my hands into 'em! Imma use them for my DIY projects and having none of these beautiful pretty studs means no DIY for me. I may be able to just get some other alternatives BUT I WANT STUDSSSSSS! T_____________T



2. I have 1 playlist for Bigbang, 1 playlist for Taeyang, 1 playlist for Westlife, and 1 playlist for all other men artists I wasn't able to create a playlist for.

But,

I have 1 playlist each for 2ne1, Adele, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Christina Perri, Fefe Dobson, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Pink, Pixie Lott, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, and 1 playlist with all these playlists from women artists combined.

 Talking about PLAYLIST SEXISM! haha

3. I hate my slow internet connection. I hate it I hate it I hate it

4. I can now feel the effect of a NO MEGAUPLOAD life. 75% of my downloads are done on Megaupload and hearing that the site has been shut down by close-minded asses, I am now freedom-deprived! Because of this idiocy that they had done to my poor Megaupload, other DL sites are packing things up to run away. Therefore, NO MORE TV SHOW and KPOP DOWNLOADS for me! There are still some sites who are brave enough to continue but deym, I'm pretty sure they'll soon decide to shut down. THIS IS JUST DEVASTATING!!! DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS PLANET ANYMORRREEEEEE!

farewell, my friend! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment