7.03.2011

oh my july!

My favorite month of the year.

My birthmonth.

Since I'll be celebrating my 21st this 25th, I am saving up to buy something for myself and also to treat my family, friends and workmates.  It basically is required now since I'm already earning some bucks!

But the big Q is, WHAT SHOULD I GIVE TO MYSELF AS PRESENT? I'm thinking of something big but not so big....

TAEYANG'S SOLAR DVD


I have been planning to buy this since forever but I got all my priorities fixed so I had left this behind a bit. I always wanted to buy this. I've been a Taeyang fan and what else would be greater as a present to myself than a shirtless, sweaty Taeyang singing and dancing my fave songs!?

EXTERNAL DVD WRITER + HARD DRIVE


Me and my bro are in this I-delete-your-pc-files-since-you-deleted-mine relationship. I deleted his pc games before and as his sign of revenge, he deleted all my kpop files. IKR, we both love each other! *rolls eyes* So just to be safe, I need to buy myself an external HD and since I got all my old files saved in DVDs and our DVD drive is sick, I also need to buy a new one.

HAIR TREATMENT


My hair's a big mess. I think it needs any treatment it could get so I could have my old shiny, straight hair back. I'm also planning to dye it (still not sure with what color though) just like what I did during my college graduation. But this hair treatment as my bday present would forfeit my new goal of giving my hair some care everytime I finish a work project. My current Alliance project would end this August. Should I just wait till my project ends or just go to the salon on the 25th? hmmm...

TIDBITS OF ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING CUTE

Last option would be to go shopping and buy anything that I find cute. I'm thinking of accessories, a pillow I could bring at work, a new cute bag, or whatever I will think of! ISDK. 


No comments:

Post a Comment