10.22.2010

Letting Go

WARNING: This post is totally ridiculous and cheesy. IDEK why I'm writing this!

I've been offline for 2 days this week coz our PC got messed up and my technical skills ain't enough to have our PC's normal and well condition back asap. So when we had it checked, hard disk got broken so we need to replace it with a new one, meaning, FILES DELETED, FILES NO MORE!

but here's whut,

I haven't felt anything. No, I actually felt a bit of comfort and a bit of free-ness. The reason why I ain't screaming and yelling mentally is because I got no use for all of it since classes just ended few weeks ago so all the #schoolCrap files saying goodbye to me is just nothing! and I got some of them saved on DVDs  few weeks and months ago.

When I got my newly repaired PC back, I was staring at it for a few minutes and when I look at all the empty drives, I felt totally free. Free from all the mess, free from all the things I've been holding on before. I haven't even bothered putting all those saved and recovered files back on the drives.


Here's the cheesy part, beware!

Letting go is sometimes what people are scared of. They're scared to do so coz they know they'll be losing something, they know that it ain't the same thing again once they let go, they know that everything will change, they know that they'll miss those things that will bid goodbye to them once letting go is made. But if you just try to take all the worries on the possible consequences that might happen after it, if you just try to give it a try, if you just try to let go, then you'll see how great it is to start anew!

No comments:

Post a Comment