10.28.2010

Fcuk My Life

I got this weird and ridiculous headache for a couple of days now. I just got a bit sick yesterday morning and now I'm a bit feeling better yet about to become bitter coz this stupid headache is about to strike again. Torn out physically, I am!

I got this week and next week to be online and be in a download-everything spree but this thing kinda bores me a bit. Sadder news, we got some assignments and tests on our Alliance training now so tell me where the hell is my sembreak? But I shouldn't be complaining thou! Yeah, give us more but seriously,  I'm torn out mentally!

My online social life is blaahh! I got time now to get my ass back to twitter but I ain't in the mood for chitchats. I miss all my twittah friends, I really do but my lazy ass is just too lazy to do some convo! sorry guys! So yeah, I'm torn out socially!

IM BORED AND TIRED OF BEING BORED AND TIRED!
I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. ....................................... mare... u should have told me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete