9.01.2010

this is just so right!

so Jeka Kalotkin, one of my fave dancers ever, is in Korea right now to help Shaun with some choreos for Taeyang's concert. THAT.IS.JUST.FREAKING.AMAZING!

Are you serious? that's like one of the best things that could ever happen in the concert aside from a topless Taeyang playing the saxophone (YG, if you could hear me, pretty please. TAEYANG & SAXOPHONE).

Now I'm all excited, and excited, and excited, and freakin' excited!

if you don't know her, search her up!

2 comments:

  1. What's up, after reading this amazing piece of writing i am also happy to share my familiarity here with colleagues.

    Also visit my web blog - increase followers on twitter
    My web site > get free twitter followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear, are you actually visiting this web
    site on a regular basis, if so then you will definitely get
    good experience.

    my web-site ... investment trading

    ReplyDelete