9.22.2010

OH EM GEE, GLEE!

I SHOULD be on blogging hiatus til October but Glee always gives me that itch to sign in to blogger and do a post about this current addiction.

I watched the pilot episode, through livestream, I spazzed on twitter, all alone, since only very few of my friends are gleeks and most of them are on the kpop fandom (JSYK, I need some new Gleek friends, starting NOW!). The pilot episode is just AMAZING, just to give you a rundown,

1. it's FINN and RACHE, TINA and MIKE
2. FINN's out of the football team, he auditioned as a cheerio but there's no news yet if he'll be in, but seriously, FINN and CHEERIO just don't go well. Have you seen FINN dance? So? You still want him as a cheerio? Really? Seriously? Ok, whatever! On the other hand, it adds hilarity to the show, so just bring it!
3. QUINN is back on the squad, adding some spice on the QUINN-SANTANA rivalry. yaaaayy!
4. CHARICE impressed me. Her acting ain't that bad. It's above-average and I'm starting to like her ... AGAIN.
5. The new football coach, BEISTE, hmmm, I like her. She's a bit of an old crybaby but I think she's good and kind and a good tool for Sue's downfall.
7. I admit, SAM's a hot guy. A VERY HOT GUY. his BILLIONAIRE rendition is totally heart-melting. Every girl will surely fall for him (including gays)
8. SUE SYLVESTER is still MEAN! tsktsktsk
9. And the biggest revelation, MIKE's ABS! YOU-NEED-TO-WATCH-THE-EPISODE-COZ-MIKE'S-ABS-IS-EFFIN-SMEXY! I MEAN THIS!

So, the GLEEK blogger is back, I might be blogposting every Wednesday about Glee, that's thanks to Glee! :D

and oh, btw,  EPISODE 2 of next week is making me giddy!

Why?

It's BRITTANY. DANCING. SINGING. SEXY.



til next week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment