7.24.2010

TWENTY

I seriously don't now if I'm overthinking things but things are just running in and around my head right now. I've got some big issues of me turning 20 tomorrow. It's like I'll be transforming into someone/something at 12 midnight and I'll never gonna go back to my previous identity, EVER. I JUST DON'T KNOW.. I JUST DON'T KNOW!

But the main thing bugging me is just RESPONSIBILITY. I've got that word, in big bold letters, stuck in my head since yesterday. Way more painful that headache. Prolly because I got my mind set that when someone turns 20, he/she shouldn't be immature anymore. He/she should start checking those things on his/her goal checklist and if that person can't check all of them, that person's a MAJOR LOSER.
I guess I'm just overthinking things! I JUST DON'T KNOW.. I JUST DON'T KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment