7.27.2010

JSYK (vintage)

  • Volkswagen bus
I want to ride one. Wait, not just ride, but own one. I dunno what pushed me to like it but everytime I see one, I always wish to sit on the driver's spot and drive this baby bus wherever I want to go -- country, beach, or even just from workplace to home. 

  • Victorian dress
I could prolly wear this only on costume parties or some Victorian-themed celebrations and I know for a fact that there's no one on her right mind who'll rock this one with no celebration at all esp with the weather condition here in the Philippines--You'll surely die wearing this. But seriously, I wanna go somewhere where wearing a Victorian dress rocks coz Victorian dresses for me are lovely and feminine.
VICTORIAN DRESS + VICTORIAN HAIRDO + VINTAGE ACCESSORIES = VICTORIAN ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment