12.20.2009

Blood Letters

BLOOD LETTERS are now trending!
yes, seriously!

it all started with the fan who used her period blood for fangirling Taec and that just provoked other fangirls who were thinking of doin' the same thing yet not that sure if they'd continue this insane act..

I dedicate to Taecyeon my period blood letter
Ok Taecyeon, You cannot live without me
Sprinkled with a few strands of my pubes

and another fangirl just went, "hey, I can slash my wrist too if that girl just used some pubes and period blood to write her letter to Taec" *slices wrist*
and just today, I've read this article from allkpop about this fangirl makin' her move and this time, it's Gdragon and Taeyang as her sole targets! *faints*

for sure this fangirl already have lots of blood leaks.. 
don't scar yourself! it's not worth it! really!



this just made me not want to eat apples in my 
whole entirety of existence! 
As a fellow kpop fangirl, I don't want to experience blood sheds in the society of fangirlism. That is just so insane! You could express your kpop-idol love in so many gazillion ways! you could record a video of yourself and upload it in youtube showing your intense feelings about your idol (but restrain from uploading a tutorial on how to slice your wrist properly! okay!?) , or just even perhaps send some gifts your kpop idol will like (no blood letters this time por favor!)..

Can't we just be more civilized and fangirl our idols without even hurting ourselves??!!  It's not worth it!

No matter how much you adore and praise your kpop idol, or no matter how much you see these people as someone you want to die for, learn to love yourself first coz seriously, there's more to life than fangirling!
I know fangirlism is major but gettin' a good life with no blood sheds is major-er!

Please, just stop this bloody act! Don't kill yourself!

and do you think these kpop idols are immensely happy about this whole act?? NNOO~

I believe they're now scared of their own lives that they just asked their managers to add additional bodyguards to secure their security from you! You don't want that don't you??

and I don't want to see these blood letters anymore! I may not be in the right position to request this from my other kpop fangirls but just in behalf of the others, please, stop this! I don't wanna see another fangirl who might get her kidney out from her system, slid it in a box with a fangirl letter and have it delivered to her kpop idol! NOOO~

1 comment:

  1. Very true! The pictures felt...just horrible!

    ReplyDelete