11.08.2009

BIGBANG-LMHYV and BOM-You and I live performances

Yaayy..for all my fellow Bigbang fans wanting to see our dear BB boys perform 'Let Me Hear Your Voice' live, Santa Claus got us a pre-Christmas present!  Hooray!




It's nice to watch  'em perform live again! They're not doin' this for a long time since GD was really busy promotin' his Heartbreaker and his December concert same as Taeyang  busy for his WD mv and upcomin' album and there's TOP and Seungri in the kdrama scene. This live performance just makes me get a smell of fresh air~

AFTER HAVING THIS POST POSTED ON MY BLOG..

I had this edited because just after few ticktocks of the clock and seeing Park Bom's You and I live performance via livestream, an angel sent from heaven (don't know who he/she is) then uploaded the live perf on youtube! I just decided to include it here..feast your eyes and senses with Bom's calm voice and cute animalistic pair of heels




No comments:

Post a Comment