11.10.2009

IRIS PICTURE spam

the whole afternoon of the 10th of November was my IRIS PICTURE SPAM TIME. I wasn't expecting this to happen nor planned this ahead. I just microvisited James Yim's fanpage and saw his status update:




TO JAMES YIM: I'm wishin' you your full recovery from that flu. And BTW, we, your IRIS-fan followers love you as much as school hates you ♥♥

IRIS PICTURE SPAM begins..

first time to see him with his hair ponytailed but how come he still managed to be sooo manly?
and those arms, ugh, I couldn't wish for more

this lake has a sad legend..and it made me cry T__T

too bad they're not happy anymore as they were in this picture. Their lovestory is heartbreakin'

THE NEXT FEW PHOTOS WILL BE OF TOP. READY, SET, SHOOT

who would ask that freakin' question to our Sex God?? that's an insult!

He's just inside!

now he's out! excited?? scarred??

be scared now! He's holdin' his gun! Go hide while you still can

no pic footnote for this now! I've said it all my love!

we know that Sex God Top. That's a regular mind note

and oh, he's smilin' ! what beauty to the eyes

oh oh..sudden change of mood. Now he's angry! Go hide

is TOP's hand sexy because of the gun?? or
is the gun sexy because of TOP's hand??

I already told you that..he owns hell! Don't look up!

it's a war between the BESTEST! It's their destiny!


IRIS PICTURE SPAM ends..

If there is such called Picture Gluttony..then I just committed a sin.

2 comments:

  1. "Who are you?"
    "I'm Sex God."

    YESSSS!!! So proud to see the TKPA nickname being used :)

    You know I love my SG ... but seriously he looked soooo creepy with the teal jacket and his hair like that. Separately? Hot hot hot. Together? Derranged Edward Scissorhands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. our Sex God TOp will always be our Sex GOd

    and credits will be for you TKPA for giving our Sex GOd that name..

    ReplyDelete